Welcome to the CPI website. We are looking forward to seeing you at our show!
In 2013 the CPI will be expanding the College Fair and inviting all college bound riders to come to the CPI to meet with and explore their options for riding in college. The College Fair will be Friday, Jan 18th and Saturday Jan 19th. Please make your reservations to attend by completing the College RSVP Form.
Listed here are answers to the most common questions you may have.
There is no charge to the Colleges and Universities to attend the CPI Horse Show. Equestrian Coaches and Admissions Office Representatives are welcome to attend the CPI Horse Show at no cost.
Tables and chairs in a sheltered area will be provided for all attending schools. Here you will be able to distribute information about your equestrian team, barn facility, admissions procedures, available scholarships, and degrees offered at your school. This area will be accessible to riders and spectators alike. The added benefit of the equestrian aficionados which attend WEF provides a tremendous opportunity for a greater audience to get to know your programs and institution. Colleges are encouraged to decorate their tables with banners, awards, and table-top displays
Fundraising for your school or equestrian team may not take place at the CPI or WEF showground.
The following provisions have also been made for College and University Coaches, Admissions Officers and/or Representatives:
- Comfortable ring-side seating at the CPI show ring in an exclusive area for the college and university team coaches
- Admission to all CPI events and seminars
- Admission to WEF exhibitions
- Resumes and Contact Information of all CPI riders
- Invitation to attend the College Coach Reception at the Tiki Hut during the Saturday Night Lights Grand Prix
- College logo and link featured in the CPI Website